Friday, November 28, 2008

Specially 4 U: SFSBZ



I wish to dedicate this post to SFSBZ. An ordinary person with extraordinary behaviour makes me loves and misses the friendship that we had. I wrote this post so that you would know how special and important you are to me.

I could feel the awkwardness that we had when you went to my room and when I visit you at your room. It wasn’t the same as we were in matriculation. We had lunch together every weekday after the class finishes. Studying, praying and playing together. We had fun, enjoyment and excitement. You would lend me a hand whenever I face some difficulties in handling my programmes or activities. And i would help you out with your problems. We share happy and gloomy moments together. We would divide our sorrow and multiply the joy.

We were at the same Mahallah and same class. You would have waited for me even though it was already late for classes. You don’t mind if you get into trouble too. We met the lecturers together to discuss the lectures and sometimes you would made funny jokes. Remember the argument we had with our deputy dean. He seems to like and agree with our counter back even if he didn’t say so. Madam Kausar even realized how close we were.

Somehow since we enrol in main campus, the closeness of our friendship starts to fade and fly away. We were busy with the subjects taken and full with different activities. We had different schedule so it would be more difficult for us to meet and have lunch together again. We stay at different Mahallah and we apply different majoring. It makes us become stranger among ourselves. As time passes, i started to realize how critical it was.

One day, when you told me that you decided to stop from JC i was very sad and upset. That was the only thing that we had together. I wanted to share the happiness and sorrowful moments with you. You would have calm and comfort me when i need it. I feel the strength when you were by my side.

Nevertheless, i respect the decision you have made. Of course i wouldn’t force you anything. It’s just that i really miss the friendship we had. You have done your istikharah and i’m sure that Allah has plan and programme the best things for us. Although we might have different plans and different strategies, i’m certain that we still have the same goal and same targets to achieve.

You are one of my great friends that i had and I wouldn’t possibly regret the meetings we had. Thanks for the guidance and kindness you shown to me. I will always treasure the precious moments inside my heart. I ask forgiveness and infinite apology for the actions and words that might hurt you. Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere. It’s hard to find a friend that would cry and laugh with us together. That’s why i’m very grateful and thankful to have you.

Ps, if you have spare and free time by chance lets enjoy it together. I’ll try to arrange and adjust the date and time. Another thing, you owe me something. I’ve been to your house already and i spent a night there. So it’s your turn to come over to my house. You have a choice whether to come over to JB or Puchong. It’s up to you. The doors are always open. Hee....(0_o)

Till soon. Meet you for our next semester. Medan amal dan perjuangan. Syauqi jiddan. La’alla Allah yaftah lana yaumun ma lil muqabalah.

No comments:

Fafiru Ilallah - Larilah Pada Allah
-JASAD DI DUNIA, TAPI HATI DI AKHIRAT-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin