Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Good Friend is a Gift



A Muslim friend is one that constantly reminds you of Allah

A Muslim Friend is one that gives you sincere Naseehah

A Muslim Friend is one that lends a helping hand when you are in need

A Muslim Friend is one that remind you to follow a bad deed with a good deed



A Muslim Friend is one that loves you for the sake of our Creator

A Muslim Friend is one that reminds you of Allah to whom or which there is no one or nothing Greater

A Muslim Friend is one that lends a listening ear

A Muslim Friend is one that reminds you that Allah never gives us more than we can bear



A Muslim Friend is one who ask "Have you read Qur'an today"?

A Muslim friend is one that reminds you it is time to pray

A Muslim Friend reminds you that our goal is Jannah

A Muslim Friend strays you from being caught up in the dunya



A Muslim Friend reminds you of death

A Muslim Friend is one who says they love you and mean it



A Muslim Friend reminds you to follow the Qur'aan and the Sunnah

A Muslim Friend reminds you that, this will be our path to Jannah

A Muslim Friend never spreads your business on the street

A Muslim Friend is so kind and discreet



A Muslim Friend is not one to quickly judge you worthless, but rather

A Muslim Friend reminds you that in your Lord you seek forgiveness.



you inspire me to be

you inspire me to see

you’ve shown me how to dream

that life’s more than it seems

you shined the light

in my dead of night

brought me out of my hell

shown me paradise

promises of tomorrow

without any sorrow

within your wings

I am safe

i'm relieved, happy and glad

with the relationship that we had had

i don't want to lose you

so don't leave me, will you?

1 comment:

Humayra' said...

ukhuwah fillah abadan abada kak..
thanx for being my friend too.. (^_^)

Fafiru Ilallah - Larilah Pada Allah
-JASAD DI DUNIA, TAPI HATI DI AKHIRAT-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin