Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Think beyond the Needle

Bismillah ArRahman ArRahim



Last few days, I came down with a terrible cold. With the runny nose, I have trouble breathing through it. Then a tiny sharp needle was like poking my bone continuously. I lost my attention in classes even though I did try to catch up with the lectures. The painfulness distracts my interest. The next day, my head was heavy overwhelmed with dizziness. As I try to move around the pain was getting worse. I felt tired and depleted, but worst of all I lost my focus and concentration in doing my routine work. With such much pain, I don’t have any option except for went to bed earlier than before.

It wasn’t easy. With the overworking duties, not getting enough sleep and missing meals might be the major factors to my pain. Pains are like needles, once it strike it does hurt even though it might not be severe injuries. But, I realized that that was not all. The pains are actually helping me to relief, to relax and to heal. To relief means freeing me from anxiety as a small voice keep on whispering slowly that you’re not alone. To relax means to have some rest for a moment from these worldly matters. And to heal me from such sins which might prevents me from gaining Allah’s pleasure. Deep inside my heart, I thank Allah for the golden chance of having so much pleasure. Indeed, relaxation relies on the exhaustion (Kepenatan itu suatu kerehatan). Wallahu'Alam.

2 comments:

mu'minah said...

safi,
teringat ustaz azman pesan dulu time kuliah tazkiyah, musibah akan jadi rahmat bila ia buatkan kita makin dekat pada Allah.

jaga diri dan iman safi~

Safi ArRahman said...

insyaAllah, thanx kak.

teringat juga ust kata bala yang paling besar ddunia ni ialah apabila ssorg itu tputus hubungannya dengan Allah. alhmd smlm time kulkas after main bola pun, banyak kali diorg duk ingat2kn ana, sgt menghargai saat itu & stiap pesanan2 itu...

p/s kak, mai la turun uia. x kan nk tgu bulan 9 je. ngee...

Fafiru Ilallah - Larilah Pada Allah
-JASAD DI DUNIA, TAPI HATI DI AKHIRAT-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin