Wednesday, January 27, 2010

On The Move

Bismillahi Ar-Rahmani Ar-Rahim.

Assalamualaikum my dear friends, time comes and goes, life slips and goes forth, what is to come? No creation knows huh… As a morning lost is a morning lost. Once that time has gone by, it’ll never return. For I would have wish to stay at home a bit longer, than just the remaining 3 days. Why? Well, mid-semester break was supposed to be a time recovery to me, where I usually used this time to cover up my studies and to gain back of something that I lost. I lost my time in renewing my intention, I lost my time in doing some of muhasabah and of course I also lost my rest time.

So I’m on the move, busy doing one thing after another. Then trying to go forward and making some progress. I have already list down Things-To-Do as I wouldn’t like to miss the things behind like the previous semester. I forgot to pay my tuition fees. Well, I thought that my sponsor would have paid it for me. Unfortunately, they didn’t and I have to pay it by myself. Huhu…Never mind about that, it was my fault and my mistake for not being aware of the notice. Thus first, I have to settle my tuition fees before 5th February which will cost RM 1,302.50. I hope that I could remember once the lectures starts. No, bad idea, better for me to settle it before the break ends.

Apart from that, actually I have to find an appropriate place of camp site for the upcoming programs. We went to Air Terjun Serendah on last Saturday to look at the venue. But in terms of safety and security, it wouldn’t be the best choice for us to sleep there. Because it is open to public and I don’t want to lose any precious things of course. Perhaps, it is suitable to have picnic or rehlah. So, I’m looking forward to have programs over there next time. It is super extra beautiful and wonderful. I love the waterfalls, Subhanallah! So, in spite of that I have to survey for a venue again on this coming Sunday insha Allah. Anyway, thank you to Sha, Saidah kak Khairiah and Hanisah for accompanying and being beside me. I’m glad that you guys did enjoy the scenery, Alhamdulillah.



Bergambar dengan Auntie. hehe...Thanx to Uncle Mustaza for taking the picture.

For my academic division, there are lots of midterm examinations, submit assignments, project and presentation waiting for me of course. These are the routines task for a university student. I took eight subjects for this semester after I dropped my skill even though it’s only 0.5 credit hour. You see, I was too scared of not being able to cope with it, that’s why. 5 core-course subjects, 1 experimental aerodynamic, 1 aerospace lab and the last one is Engineering Management, which I really hope that I would have loved it very much. I realize that I wasn’t good in economics or business. Even though, most of my friends did score for that subject. Hmm…maybe I didn’t put my full efforts in it. I’ll try this time, Insha Allah. Do pray for me!



Ya Allah, pimpinlah aqalku, fikiranku dan kefahamanku untuk menguasai pelajaran2 ini. Ya Allah, keluarkan aku dari gelapnya kebingungan dan muliakan aku dengan cahaya pemahaman. Mudahkanlah aku untuk menghafal dan mengingat ketika aku memerlukannya, wahai yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang

By then, when time flies easily you will realize how precious the time is. It is a gift from Allah that we ought to be grateful and thankful to Him. Each and every time is a time to take a step forward to Allah. Don’t you think so? I might have lose my specific time to study or I might have less time for rest, but the main key point is that I don’t want to lose Allah in my life. Life is meaningless, worthless and empty without Him. You’ll lose the blessings in this life and the life after.

Hence, let’s ponder, reflect and find the real purpose in this life. In the end, we are all on the move. We are on the move from this temporary world to the everlasting hereafter. May Allah allow us to make use of our time and increase the barakah in all of our actions, amen!



*Vocab: On the move
1. Going from one place to another
2. Busy doing one thing after another
3. Going forward, or making progress

2 comments:

::Khazinatul Asrar:: said...

Salam Kak Safi..
wah banyaknya subjek yg akak ambil sem ni...~
Bittaufiq wannajah ye kak...
Doakan ana kuat study mcm akk..^_^

Sayang akk kerana Allah..

Safi ArRahman said...

Ws. dik, maaf smlm akak ngantok sgt. xtau akak reply ape dlm msge.huhu... harap akak reply bende yg x merapu.

i2lah, byk subjek akak. akak pun xtau nk wat mcmne melainkan terus berusaha n tawakal pd Allah.

iA akak selalu doa utk adik2 supaya kuat dlm study dan dlm masa yg sama komit 100% dlm jln DnT ni.

Moga Allah sentiasa bsamamu dik. doakan utk akak sama. subjek makin tough!

Fafiru Ilallah - Larilah Pada Allah
-JASAD DI DUNIA, TAPI HATI DI AKHIRAT-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin