Saturday, January 2, 2010

Disebalik 'S'

Sabar, Study, Semangat, Success

To be frank and honest, I always had the feeling of that I don't have enough time to study. When I'm trying to focus in the class, it would always end up sleeping at the back. It's too obvious and all my classmates and lecturers realized it. hmm...really need to do something.

Ibn Umar narrates: one day I was with the Messenger of Allah s.a.w. He then turned to me, held my shoulders with both of his blessed hands, and said: "Be in this life like a stranger or a traveler."

And whenever Ibn Umar narrated this to his students he would add: "If you reach the evening, do not await (to be alive) by dawn, And if you reach dawn, do not await (to be alive) by evening. Take advantage of your Health before you fall sick. And take advantage of your life, before you die." - Bukhari

This hadith really makes me ponder...how life is sure very short and brief.

No comments:

Fafiru Ilallah - Larilah Pada Allah
-JASAD DI DUNIA, TAPI HATI DI AKHIRAT-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin