Monday, January 25, 2010

Congratulations to The Couples

Bismillahi Ar-Rahmani Ar-Rahim,

Assalamualaikum, it has been for a while since I have had a chance to update this blog. I wouldn’t talk too much in this entry since I have a lot of stuffs to settle before the mid-semester breaks ends. Let the pictures speaks by itself. Hee… Actually, I did try to steal some time to post this entry before the New Year comes, but too bad I failed to do so. Sorry for the delay though. Okay, here are some pictures of the weddings that I had been last month.


Kak Shahidah Muslimah dan pasangannya





Rombongan dari UIA. Sangat meriah, hadiah pun besar.


kak Mashitah Aminah & Jefri



Raudhah & Ust Muzakkir



kak Azah & Khalid


There are lots of invitations apart from them but unfortunately I didn’t manage to fulfill all of them due to time constraint. Though, I would always pray for you guys to live happily ever after. Ewah…I mean in this world and the life to come. May Allah showers His blessings on your special day and ease you in being an obedient servant to Him always.

-Click Here- for more pictures of other couples. They are of course my seniors and juniors from my best ever school, MATRI. Oh ya…I couldn’t possibly miss it. A Bride-to-be: Farhah Hazirah bt Hamdan & Asma bt Shamjuddin (They both are my schoolmates too, batch SPM ‘04)


The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "When a man marries, he has fulfilled half of his religion, so let him fear Allah regarding the remaining half."

No comments:

Fafiru Ilallah - Larilah Pada Allah
-JASAD DI DUNIA, TAPI HATI DI AKHIRAT-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin