Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Short Break

Praise be to Allah.

Inter semester vacation already started on 20th November which is Friday last week but since I’ve got programmes to attend and organize so I have to stay at IIU for a while. Now I’m still in Kuala Lumpur and I’m not allowed to go home at Johor Bahru since I have to do the washing and cleaning the house in KL before my parents here. We were told that most probably we are going to move back to KL. So need to start tidying up and arrange all of them properly. Too bad both of my brothers working, I have to do it all by myself.

Ahmad Faisal

Anyway, trying to steal some time to write something here. First of all is that I greatly miss my family. Hope they will arrive here safely as soon as possible. As usual, Ahmad must have been waiting for my chocolates again. He must have been a big boy right now. It had been a long time I haven’t meet him since Eidul Fitri break.

Ciwan standing on right side

Next, I would like to wish a hearted congratulation to Ciwan who pass his UPSR with flying colours. I pray and hope that he could consistent with the result and bring back the glory of Islam. Being a good Muslim ourselves isn’t sufficient. Islam was never meant to be an individualistic faith, reserved for the "chosen few". We have a duty to spread the Deen. But one crucial thing to put in mind is that to establish Islam in ourselves, then Islam will be established at our place, insyaAllah.


Last but not least, wishing Basyirah and all MATRI’s students who are sitting for SPM this year to do the best and beat the rest. Hmm…I’m not sure how she’s getting on right now after I heard that she accidently fell from the stairs. It’s great to hear that there’s no fracture but still worried about her muscle damage. Hope that she accept it as her lessons for being too careless all the time…ish3x… Xpe2, Allah izin. Kejap je sakit tu, insyaAllah ada ubatnya…

Till then, Salam.

No comments:

Fafiru Ilallah - Larilah Pada Allah
-JASAD DI DUNIA, TAPI HATI DI AKHIRAT-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin