Monday, May 18, 2009

Dia - Meniggalkan ku

That evening, when I had a meeting at Ghufran my heart suddenly beat fast. I wasn’t really focused. i lost my attention after I received that bad news. Someone special, who left us during the last couple of days. She was the cornerstone to me, a woman of extraordinary accomplishment, strength, and humility.

She was the person who encouraged me in Bahasa Melayu. I still could remember how I got C for my BM subject in UPSR. Then I got B for PMR. I thought BM wasn’t for me even though I’ve strive very hard. But she changed my perception and alhmd I managed to get an A. She left this world with the meaningful and enduring memories. My debt to her is beyond measure. I really miss her so much. Terasa pilu dan sebak di dada atas kehilangan seorang insan. Insan yang mendidik ku sehingga berjaya. Guru yang telah mentarbiyah diri ini shingga menjadi manusia yang bermatlamatkan redha Allah & cintakan akhirat.

Datin Halimatun Binti Lebai Hussein, Ummi has died peacefully after a battle with Denggi fever and serangan jantung if im not mistaken. It reminds me that death keeps no calendar. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'uun. Semoga roh beliau ditempatkan bersama orang-orang beriman. Amin.


Ku sedekahkan Al-fatihah buatmu ummi



Mungkin esok mungkin lusa,
ku akan menyusul ke sana jua,
Wallahu 'alam...
Safi Ar-Rahman

3 comments:

. said...

al-fatihah..
moga beliau di tempatkan di kalangan para solehah..

ihsan incalescence said...

h0w arr0gant i am..
when u advised me..
i just smile n said "thnks ummi"
but i let ur advised g0 through ma mind..
but n0w..
i realized that i need ur advise..
to face dis w0rld ummmi..
is that very diffclt to make me conscious??
why must sacrifice ur soul..
then i awake..
i would nvr let it go worse..
i pr0mise u n ama...
i miss u b0th.. so much

Safi ArRahman said...

Kmatian itu mrupakn pengajaran yang menyentuh hati. Yang membangkitkan iman. Yang bisa memberi kesan mendalam.

bersabarlah shbt n teruskn perjuangan mereka hingga kt pulak djemput o Allah.

Fafiru Ilallah - Larilah Pada Allah
-JASAD DI DUNIA, TAPI HATI DI AKHIRAT-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin