Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kem Motivasi Form6

15th May 2009, Friday: SMK Kluang Barat
16th May 2009, Saturday: SMK Dato Hj Hassan Yunos, Renggam

Well, I should have gone to KTD instead of being here. Boy, I’m sure jealous that I couldn’t listen to the talks and valuable advice and lectures from our experienced Pakciks. Since there weren’t enough facilitators, I have to put this one as my priority. Besides, I ought to share the wondrous of our submission to The Creator and it is our responsibility to spread the words of Allah. Hence, I tried my best to purify my intention. May Allah guide me and all of us to be a better Muslim, Mukmin and Mukhlis.


...Lending their Ears...



Volunteered to present.
Explaining their whole bright ideas and thoughts.



I was touched when I saw some of them were crying during the last slot. I can feel somebody's wet cheeks, tears flowing down like rain. Adik2 yang disayangi, Umar ra said it is healthy to remember Allah. Believe me, this statement is 100% true.




Syukran to all of the teachers & facilitators for the commitments and efforts that you guys put into. May Allah count it as ‘Amal Soleh’


Whatever our hands touch
We leave fingerprints!
On walls, on furniture,
On doorknobs, dishes, books,
As we touch we leave our identity.

Oh please where ever I go,
Help me leave heartprints!
Heartprints of compassion Of understanding Islam.
Heartprints to love Allah more than dunya.

We are the youth
Lets Bring Islam Back!


2 comments:

Humayra' said...

love the poem at the end..
let's leave heart prints to everyone around us, heart prints to wake the ummah..

>> btw, if u want the recordings of the talks at ktd, remind me before our next meeting.

doakan ana kak.. moga selamat pergi dan balik, dan mendapat mutiara2 di sana..

Safi ArRahman said...

insyaA. syukran ya ukhti. akak ada jgk minta amnani record kn.

Jga diri elok2 ek kat sana. jadi insan yg soleh wa musleh.

another thing, dont forget to leave ur heartprints t0o. ngee...(0_o)

Fafiru Ilallah - Larilah Pada Allah
-JASAD DI DUNIA, TAPI HATI DI AKHIRAT-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin