Sunday, April 19, 2009

Miss me??

Assalamualaikum, peace be with you. Long time no see eh… Well lately i have to focus on my final examinations of course. Yesterday was my last paper; Aircraft Structure One. This subject was a combination and applied knowledge of static + dynamic + rigid body + mom. So it’s 1 of the tough and killer subject.

Now, I need to concentrate on my project. I haven’t finished it yet. It’s kind of a big project so we need time to do some research. I’m quite jealous with my friends who have finished their exams and already returned home. For this semester, I haven’t got a chance to balik umah especially at Johor. Even during semester break I wasn’t in johor. Huhu…..sdey. sempat balik puchong je. Itupun kejap je, 3hari 2malam.


Geng Sgor: Me, Bai, Khaie


Geng Johor: Mizah, Ciwan, Ahmad


Geng Perlis: Shafiq, Nbil, Bsyirah


Thus, I missed my family immensely. Either adik2 yg kat johor ciwan, mizah and ahmad. Then adik2 kat perlis nabil, syirah and shafiq. My 2 brothers in Selangor bai and khaie. Alhamdulillah my parents visit me frequently. terubat la jgk rindu ni. But it isn’t fair when they balik kampung kat kedah n penang. Then g matri. Sampai hati x ajak. Hmmm…..xpelah, xda rezeki. Kalo ajak pun mesti x muat kete. Penuh sgt.

By hook or by crook, I need to buy some chocolate bar for ahmad. I know he would be disappointed again if I haven’t buy one for him. He has been waiting for ages. It’s my fault for not keeping promises. Anyway, I got to go now. I have to do some final touch for my project.

No comments:

Fafiru Ilallah - Larilah Pada Allah
-JASAD DI DUNIA, TAPI HATI DI AKHIRAT-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin