Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No Way Out

Assalamualaikum wbt

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Alhamdulillah I’m back, after my long journey heading to north and back to south. From JB – Bangi – Gombak – Puchong – Permatang Bogak – Alor Setar – Beseri Perlis – Puchong – and JB back. I arrived home yesterday but too tired to write and post. This couple of days has been a difficult days for me. I have had to deal with the internal turmoil of knowing that Allah's promise is true and knowing how to apply this to my life. Lately, after the news of Ummi Halimaton’s death I received the same news but different people.

Fatimah Safiah's brother, Shaari bin Zakaria (1985 - 10 June 2009)
Muhammad Ammar Zulkifli (1988 - 10 June 2009)
Sheikh Dr. Fathi Yakan (9 February 1933 – 13 June 2009)

I barely knew them. I have met Shaari once (people call him Dik Ah) when I went to Fatimah’s house. That was a long time ago but still I would always keep in touch with her family. Her brother had involved in motor accident resulting injuries on his head and face, broken his right arm and right leg. He was in critical condition when he was admitted to hospital. Al-Fatihah buat mereka. Semoga roh Allahyarham Shaari, Ammar and Dr.Fathi Yakan ditempatkan di kalangan para solihin dan siddiqin.

Little did I know, these 3 people were a cornerstone to the people around them especially Dr. Fathi Yakan. His shell lies dead, but his soul lives on. He had contributed a lot of his work for the sake of Islam. He has authored more than 35 books, some of which were translated into many languages. The Holy Prophet (saw) has said, “Whenever Allah (SWT) takes away the soul of any scholar of this nation, there becomes a gap in Islam that cannot be filled in till the Day of Judgement”.


DEATH IS A BEAUTIFUL GIFT FOR A BELIEVER. A believer always remembers death, since his or her main goal is to reach Allah. Qasim, the son of Imam Hasan Al-Mujtaba (pbuh), when asked concerning death at Karbala, answered: "Death to me is sweeter than honey." Therefore true believers anticipate death since to them it signifies the long-awaited meeting with their Creator.

During imprisonment, Imam Ali An-Naqi, Al-Hadi (pbuh) had a grave dug up ready by the side of his prayer mat. Some visitors expressed concern or surprise. The Imam explained, "In order to remember my end I keep the grave before my eyes."


DEATH IS ONCE. LIFE IS TWICE. All men die, and surely Allah give them life with His ability, and judges them on their deeds and actions. We know Allah is the Creator and can recreate us, because if one can do something he has the ability to do it again. For instance, if your teacher asks you to draw a picture on the blackboard and color it. Then if after you have drawn it with beautiful colors, the teacher asks you to rub it out and do it again, could you repeat the same drawing again? Of course you would be able to repeat the picture. It is what you created and are capable of doing again.


From this example, we can understand Allah is able to give life to the dead because it is He Who created us in the beginning. On Resurrection Day He will re-create the dead for judgment, and then allow the doer of good to enter paradise but cast the evil-doer into hell.


Wherever you are, death will find you out, even if you are towers built up strong and high. (Holy Quran 4:78)
NO WAY OUT. It states here that everyone one of us is to die even if we hide ourselves anywhere in the world; or even if we try to protect ourselves. This is the fact that death is unstoppable: there is No Way Out. No one can escape this fate. When death comes, we will realize, with terror in our hearts, how wrong we had been about things in this world. It will come and that will be the time when we have to leave everything and everyone behind to return to our Creator. Everyone is in the world as a guest, and his money is but a loan. The guest must go sooner or later and the loan must be returned. For sure the time will come.


EVERYTHING THAT HAS A BEGINNING HAS AN END. I close my eyes and think of my sins that I have committed. Suddenly my eyes are flooded with tears. The day will come when I shall have to answer for everything I have done. Am I really prepared? And when is my turn? Wallahualam.


I just can't believe
maybe can't conceive
that God knows the very second
when my soul will come out of my body
And the news will shock everybody

So am I ready for the test?
The Most important final test?
But how can I pass
when I knew all the While
that when I didn't prepare
for a test in school
I got a letter in my mail
a lousy F for Fail
Exactly what I was expecting
WHAT AM I EXPECTING??????!!!!

Don't take God for granted
Yes, He is Merciful
His Punishment is also Painful

IslamicPoem


I turn to Allah asking for His forgiveness. Ya Allah! Make me not from those upon you have sent your wrath. Ya Allah, when I return to You, let it be with Imaan and and please don’t let me go astray. Aminnn.

4 comments:

Atiqah said...

thank u for the reminder

Safi ArRahman said...

Ur welcome.

a sharp rminder from Allah for us to ponder...like u said before

iman zuhayr said...

In all of His creatures, there's a lot of hikmah.
Let us together ponder on it deeply..

Notes: nice sharing.. Hehe. Let us together educate IIUM dogs ya. Nonetehless, they already gone!! IIUM Security manage to drop them to the aborigins. Wallahua'lam. Hope to see them next long sem ya kak safi. Hehehe.

iman zuhayr said...

In all of His creatures, there's a lot of hikmah.
Let us together ponder on it deeply..

Notes: nice sharing.. Hehe. Let us together educate IIUM dogs ya. Nonetheless, they already gone!! IIUM Security manage to drop them to the aborigins. Wallahua'lam. Hope to see them next long sem ya kak safi. Hehehe.

Fafiru Ilallah - Larilah Pada Allah
-JASAD DI DUNIA, TAPI HATI DI AKHIRAT-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin