Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A big ShoCk

i was never thought of going this far. being one of the local university students. university and school life time is totally different. we need self discipline to excel in our studies.

What i like to share here is my recent result. you guys might get into surprise as it was really a big and enormous shock for me. so far i enjoy my studies as an engineering student. however, there's a certain subject dat i dont really enjoy it which is manufacturing process. to score this subject i really need to push myself to read and understand about the process of a material.

well,u know what i got 0 out of 20 marks for my quizzes. i was very upset and dissapointed at first. since i had never ever got this mark during my whole life studies. not even in my dictionary or report of gaining this mark. though, Allah had set up my qada'.i know dat wat He gave to me is the best. as we plan, Allah will decide it.

wen i got this result, i reflect myself back. do we have any bekalan utk bwa ke akhirat nanti. as for this quiz, it will topup our marks to help our final exam. same goes for our Final Day. during our lifetime, we've got the chance to collect our deeds as much as possible. wen the Day have come, all our deeds or amal will be stop and it is the time for us to be rewarded or to be punished. either gaining Allah's pleasure or Allah's anger. He will decide the final destination according to our amal.



Hence, when ever u get bad marks it doesnt mean that u are the stupid one in the world or among ur friends. but take it as a reminder from Allah. ask for His help as He wont dissapoint u. The more u ask from Him, the more He loves u. Wallahu 'alam.

Dear readers,
i would like to ask ur prayers too. pray for me so that i excel in my studies and my DnT (Dakwah and Tarbiyah). insyaAllah, i'll try to do my best for Allah and Islam.

No comments:

Fafiru Ilallah - Larilah Pada Allah
-JASAD DI DUNIA, TAPI HATI DI AKHIRAT-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin